- MailChimp (Communication with Research Participants)
- Balsamiq (Wireframes)
- Optimal Workshop (Online User Testing: Surveys, Wireframe Click Tests)
- Photoshop (Mock-ups/Interface Designs)
- InVision (Interactive Prototypes)
My Research, Planning, and Design Process Timeline
- Two open discussion sessions with employees.
- Researched other systems using the same platform to observe any useful features not implemented in current interface.
- Wireframe Development
- Survey #1 with research participants.
- Development of Mock-ups/Interface Designs, Interactive Prototypes, and Usage Scenarios.
- Meeting #1 with library catalog committee (employees).
- Wireframe Click Test #1 (Groups A & B) with research participants.
- Meeting #2 with library catalog committee (employees).
- Feedback collected from library catalog committee (employees).
- Wireframe Click Test #2 (Groups A & B) with research participants.
- Meeting with Librarians as Learning Leaders (employees) and interactive prototype demonstration.
- Wireframe Click Test #3 (Groups A & B) with research participants.
- Testing of the library catalog on the staging site.
- Survey #2 (Groups A, B, & C) with research participants.
- Survey #1 (Group D) with all employees in organization.
- Internal mobile device testing.
- Open (live) testing of library catalog staging site with general public.
- Launch of new library catalog interface.
- Inclusion of feedback link in sub-navigation for additional comments (1 year observation).
Wireframe and Mock-up/Interface Design Examples